30/08/2012, 15:35
Good day. It's the second last day of the Prelims, with the last exam being Physics Paper 1 tomorrow.At the same time, Teacher's Day is tomorrow too. Ah, but I have nothing to give. Does it really matter? A gift from one out of hundreds of pupils. Does it?
Luwi made me Akashi! Pichi got two! (see picture) I'd like to display him somewhere. They are very small though, and fragile, so it's quite worrisome if I were to lose them. And Pichi is still sad that Luwi broke its first one.
I think I made lots of mistakes for my exams, especially Biology. Why do I derp so much?? Why can't I finish any of the papers (except E-math paper 2)???
Oh, and I didn't know that next week's the holidays. I was pretty sure it was Marking Day on Monday, that's why we have Bio from 9am to 12pm, but it turns out to be a week of holidays! Too bad we're still coming back to school. To see our Prelim results and do corrections. What's the point of a holiday anymore?






