この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
28/09/2012, 18:12


Today, I played with Alfur at Jurong Point. Richard also came but he left right after we finished our lunch.

We had a conversation on Richard's "contributions" to the society/environment. It was amusing to see him going "no" on everything. Though mainly we were bashing him with our words, there's one thing I cannot go against: the fact that he doesn't drink much water. Of course, that can't be true. He was talking about how he doesn't wash his cup with soap, and then claimed that the cup was dusty. How can a cup be dusty unless one does not drink from it often? So we came up with the conclusion that he is a camel.

Next, we proceeded to Art Box, filled with the usual expensive goods, and then to Minitoons. I haven't been there in a while. The plush toys do have weird positions and faces, especially that one surprised-looking bear! Finally, we stopped at Action City. We stayed for quite a while (I hope the people aren't mad at us). There was the stacking game, but now it was no longer the hamburger one, nor the cake, but it was a macaron tower! It's really hard to keep the macarons sitting on the shelf. I also stacked ice-cream (refer to picture above), and that is my best score. Don't underestimate those shiny surfaces! The shinier they are, the smoother they will be, and the easier they will slide down!

It was fun. You know, playing like this on a day so close to the exams isn't a really good idea, but we're so tired and stressed, no one should complain. Having a final good laugh, maybe!

Oh, and I got back my report book. Judging from the current trend, I should be 13th in position for the O level exams, hopefully nothing worse. (weeeeps I was once the 5th in the whole level) BUT I am improving so I guess it is okay?

( - w - )/