この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
12/11/2012, 13:49


I went to the AFA with Alfur, Luwi and Rinrin yesterday (and then Richard came along and took Alfur away halfway through)~ It started with a little early-morning drama--- breakfast was tough!

We're missing Bandung and Shoron even though it's our last year together. The crowd wasn't that bad, Bandung!

It was fun! Most stuff were sold out already when I went, but I still managed to obtain the Akashi badges. Too bad the bird version was gone. But that one was a bit pricey, considering its size. Maybe I should have gotten one...

The hobo spot was great too. Perfect for resting and using my binoculars to look at cosplayers (especially Akashi ones)! With the crowd, I don't think anyone will notice me doing that, so no worries.

Ah, I had my fun this past week, so it's hard to revert back to studying mode. How troublesome. The one week break wasn't necessary, I guess. I mean, I do want a break, but now I don't even want to touch my textbooks anymore. I don't even want to hold a pen!

I'll try Bakuman again.