この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
06/12/2012, 19:22


I got this from Craftholic today! My mum said it was my early Christmas present. I've had my eyes on this design for a while already, so I'm glad it was still in stock. Oh, and the ones  with a bow tie are all the new designs. But I like this one most!

Today, I went out with my mum to Bugis. Unfortunately, nothing over there interested us. Well, originally my plan was to go there just to get the purse, so since that's done, I guess it's okay. It is a bit of a waste to travel so far and buy nothing else.

Then, we went to watch the movie 'Ah Boys To Men'. I won't comment on the movie because I don't want to spoil anyone. It's funny but really dumb. Ah, once everyone shaves their heads, they all look the same. I can't tell who is who anymore!

I hope the weather's good tomorrow.