この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
24/12/2012, 16:13

It's Christmas Eve~ There's something I want for Christmas but I haven't asked my parents for it yet. I highly doubt they'll let me buy it though. And then school is starting next week.


I bought two ribbons a few days ago. Hehe, Pichi looks adorable with the blue ribbon. It insists that it is a boy every time someone looks at it. (I should use 'he', shouldn't I?) The thing under Pichi's chin is a little button which it found on the bed one day.


Today, I went out to see the sun. After so long, I finally had the chance to eat MOS Burger~ And I got the number 69, if you know what I mean. ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

I got a new sling bag. It was on discount, I think. The bag has a plain design, so I can pin as many badges as I want on it!!

On the way to the bus station, some uncle didn't notice me in front of him and continued pushing his platform trolley. Thanks to that, the back of my left foot had its skin peeled off and it bled. He didn't even apologise. I don't think he realised that he injured someone.

Ah, since we don't get to go overseas every year during the November - December holidays, it shouldn't be a problem to buy slightly more expensive stuff. Overseas trips are really costly, right?