18/01/2013, 19:59
I attended my first class outing today. It might be my last one too, with 4E2. Not a lot of people turned up. Alfur and Shoron couldn't come, so I spent the day with Luwi.Bought MacDonald's double fillet-o-fish in Vivo City using the coupon I got yesterday, and ate the meal at Sentosa. There's shade, thankfully. I was worried that we were going to eat on the sand. My panda bag looks unhappy wearing Luwi's hat.
It's the sea!! Nice weather, yeah?
This is the small sand Pichi. I built it with Luwi. It died a pitiful death when the waves attacked.
Another shot of small sand Pichi. I didn't notice the dark clouds in the background. A while later, it started to rain and we had to abandon the sand Pichi project. In the meantime, I played Murderer-and-Detective with a few of my classmates. It is unfortunate that I never got to be the murderer.
After the rain, we resumed the building of a bigger sand Pichi. Luwi is there so that you can estimate the size of big sand Pichi.
And then, I was about to take a photo of the completed sand Pichi when suddenly---
--- waves attacked it. It looks kind of happy there.
Okay, we fixed it.
For the rest of time spent at the beach, I looked for seashells. I collected quite a bit, and most of the shells, if not all, are white. Some of them have holes. I think somebody's seashell necklace broke. Knowing this makes me feel cheated.
I left early with Luwi, at around 4.30pm.
Universal Studios globe. Many people were taking photos of it.
The weather does not look very good.
These are chicken rice balls, obtained from the Malaysian Food Street. Note that it's just rice. No chicken is found inside. Luwi likes these a lot. (5 for $1.50)
Overall, the trip was fun! However, it could have been better if I brought a change of clothes and a hair tie. And maybe a mat for Pichi to sit on.















