09/10/2014, 23:23
Hey there. I haven't been posting because I'm lazy. Also I'm preoccupied with coding a new layout (which is what I'm also doing right now apart from typing this post). And now that I've accumulated a whole bunch of 'news', I'm going to dump them all in this post!Ah, but there's nothing interesting really.
Things I have done:
- I went for my first (job) interview. It was completely different from how I imagined an interview to be. First of all, I expected interviews to be more than 3 minutes long with the interviewer asking a bunch of questions but no?? All I did was fill in a form??? Is that really what an interview is because I'm appalled. And of course I didn't get the job but the reasons were dumb. How am I supposed to improve myself if the reasons are things like 'you look too young' and 'you dress too casually'?? My dad says that if they aren't hiring anyone, they'll come up with a thousand reasons for not wanting you so um, maybe it's like that.
- Figured out the mystery of chapter 129. Vague (and also the passive-aggressive type but that's irrelevant) posts annoy the heck out of me and I've been thinking about that post for a very long time, trying to figure out what it was about. Then, I finally got it! Younger me must have been writing about the time I got my glasses (which was just before school started last year). Well, the date would match. I must be a genius~
- I don't think I'll ever be okay with my grades.
(I want to rant...) - Read Aku no Hana (wow please don't read this one it gave me headaches) and Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. The latter is adorable but the ending sucked. Sigh. Now I'm reading Girls of the Wild's on my phone and liking it so far.
- Walked around JE with Edmond. He also challenged me to Line Windrunner and guess who won?~ We can always have a rematch but 800, 000 is an intimidating score.
- Went swimming with Banban and her sister at the Jurong East Swimming Complex~ What? Are you accusing me of having ulterior motives? That's absurd! (I must say, her sister is ridiculously tall for a 12 year old...) Surprisingly, I wasn't hungry afterwards.
- Played tons of Maplestory because there's nothing much I can do on Neopets now that Habitarium is gone. I'm currently playing my Kanna (IGN: Kurotsuno) and she's really easy to level compared to my Dual Blade. In fact, she surpassed my DB already. Too bad I'm having trouble collecting fame for quests.
- FINISHED SDR2 AT LAST. Since orenronen discontinued the Let's Play SDR2 thread, I've been putting it on hold. Until I found out that there were completed gameplay videos up on Youtube. I'll do a separate post on this because the whole game is upsetting and I don't think I'll ever get over it.
Whoops. Sorry for the wall of text. Hmm... but it feels like I missed something. Oh well. I'll add it in the list if I remember.
True despair is knowing that the second last week of the holidays is near its end. There are three things that I absolutely hate about school: 1) long pants days 2) projects 3) long school hours.
Good night!





