15/10/2014, 23:12
I'm glad I didn't have to spend the last week of holidays alone~Luwi sent me a message on Monday a few minutes after I woke up asking if I was free to join her at JP. It was originally supposed to be a study session but all we did was talk (while I ate lunch) and walk around for a bit. +10 points for letting me have MOS burger even though I was the only one eating.
Today, nobody was home again, but I got to meet my mum for lunch and dinner~ I satisfied my pasta craving. Reading my own posts late at night makes me so hungry. Ah yes, according to myself, the aglio olio at Pastamania is nice so I had that. It was a bit too spicy for me but sooooo yum. Could they make it without chili, I wonder?
I bought lots of snacks at Isetan because there was some kind of sale going on.
Then we had Eggs and Berries (because Banban was talking about it the other day) for dinner! The Genie omelette with onions, mushrooms and capsicums. We shared one dish and I was full afterwards so maybe the portions are really big there so be warned. If only it was cheaper...
Good food makes me happy.
Many events are happening on Maple. Ahhh, the Halloween one is super cute because you get to dress up your own (pet?) ghost!!









