24/12/2011, 21:43
Ah, hello! You have stumbled upon my new blog, which was created today on Christmas Eve. Eh, well, I know the December holidays are coming to an end in about one week (sob), but I don't know why I'm suddenly interested in creating a new blog.By the way, this blog is open for public view. However, I will not be putting a tagboard here (for the fear of getting it spammed with comments from strangers). If you wish to say anything, do so at Facebook or Twitter or any site that allows commenting.
Even though this blog is public, I will not open up my old blog. Ha! Neither will I delete the old blog since my memories are in there. S-so many baby Pichi pictures gone because I deleted my first blog. OTL
My url is "mayonaisu", which is a cross between "mayonnaise" and "naisu" (nice in engrish). I have been wondering why I like the very one shredded crab meat with mayonnaise sushi so much. Is it the mayo? Is it the crab meat? But eating just the crab meat doesn't make it as beautiful as eating it with mayo. IT MUST BE THE CURSE OF THE MAYOOO!
Thought of the day (which was yesterday but never mind that):
1 - Why is the Math textbook so thick but not very tall? If it was taller wouldn't there be less pages? What's with the inconsistent size in all my textbooks? This doesn't make any sense!
(Pause here.)
Gintama is addicting. Is that why it's ranked so high? I'm considering putting it as one of my favourite anime. It's the only thing now that keeps me from doing my homework. Oh no.
Mawaru Penguindrum ended yesterday. It was fabulous max. For the record, my prediction for the ending was rather accurate. Bonus points for the ending though, because of [spoiler] Shouma and Ringo scene [/spoiler] and surprising me even though I had predicted the ending. -1 point for not explaining much things. Maybe I'll check out the novels----
Oh, since this is an introductory post, I'll tell you how to get around my blog. Um, I hope my entries are interesting, or at least it doesn't hurt to read them. If you click on the penguin on the right, it'll take you to my flavors.me, where all my links are (e.g. Twitter/Facebook/MAL).
Everything was fabulous max. ( ; v ; )
Don't mind me. I'm suffering from the Penguindrum Syndrome. Occasionally you will hear "DAYO NE" and "SHIBIRERU DAROU". Don't mind, don't mind!
P.S. MY HOMEWORK WAS EATEN BY PICHI!!






