この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
25/12/2011, 23:52


"Merry Christmas!" - from me and Pichi

Yes, I drew those Santa hats. B-because it's Christmas and all. Gin-san, y u pull Zura's wig hair? And Takashorty is ignoring everything, but not spared the Santa hat~ I can't imagine him wearing one, really. (Matsumoto, was that his name? Is ignored.)

Today I'm really busy. No, not with Christmas celebration. Actually, I did nothing related to Christmas at all today. No log cake, no tree, no presents, nothing. Oh, but I did get Christmas wishes~ Pichi wanted cheese log cake, but it's wish was not granted.

I am struggling with my Math homework. A-math, specifically. I hear people complaining about Chemistry though. Is it really hard? Harder than A-math? How scary. About time I give up on homework~~~

Today's Reborn card readings: I am Sho-chan and I marry Byakuran/Bluebell. Hm, quite possible. Wait-- Sho-chan!! Stop appearing! Makes me wonder if I should take out the repeated cards.

Come to think of it, Shouma and Shoichi are both "Sho-chan"s. (◎-◎;)

By the way, yesterday I went to Popular, hoping that I'll be able to get my hands on Haruki Murakami's books. But I failed. There were so many people (everyone loves sales huh) standing around the bookshelves. Moreover, the books aren't grouped. On the bright side, I bought 3 sketchbooks~ Now I can start on the challenge---

--- not. I haven't started on the Izaya papercraft I printed months ago (he's still in my school file). I haven't made the paper cakes for Pichi. I haven't taken pictures of my figurines as a Christmas celebration. I haven't finished my homework. I haven't asked---

Well, I haven't done a lot of things. My holidays are wasted.

Maybe I'll put some photographs here tomorrow. Right now I'm busy!!

(Am I the only one spending my Christmas with my lonesome self and internet and peach?)