この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
27/12/2011, 23:26

8D


First things first, let's look at my homework list (and test my memory).
English worksheet
Geography worksheet
Social Studies recap worksheet
Chinese (copying 5 compositions)
Math holiday worksheet (A-math and E-math)
A-math textbook exercise 13.1 and 13.2
(skipped lots of questions)
Double Angle worksheet
Cumulative frequency worksheet (probably not going to do)
Biology worksheet
Chemistry TYS (metals)
Chemistry workbook (do all covered topics) working on this next
Physics (??)
Today, I gave up on Math homework. Hence, there's a lot of skipped questions in my A-math textbook. But heeeey! I'm skipping those questions because I don't know how to do them (and refuse to ask for help)~ It's not like I didn't try!

So I'm going to start on Chemistry workbook tomorrow. Now I'm tired.

AND I WANTED TO FINISH UN-GO TODAY ASDLASHEJSDA what was I doing today? why is it that i can't remember? oh yeah, i fell asleep. no wonder there seems to be some kind of time lag. (and everyone knows how long my "naps" are!)

By the way, I try not to put any spoilers without warnings here but sometimes I'll slip up and fail. (Sorry to anyone who hasn't read the latest chapter of the KHR manga~ But that part's not really important~) Just like how I cannot resist--- oh I should go dig the entire manga for some D18 hints. /gets kicked/

And I am looking forward to the next manga chapter because there must be Hibari all over.

Kyuubey is still in it's plastic wrap, and staring at everything. I really want to take it out of there and cuddle it and breed more incubators. (Don't take it the wrong way!) Come to think of it, can Kyuubey breed by itself or does it need a partner?...

A stupid fact to end this post: I used to think that sake tasted like Chinese tea. I-I think I still do.

(end of me writing in my mayonnaise~)