この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
28/12/2011, 23:49

"A bad dream? Is it a nightmare?"


So today I began doing my Chemistry homework, and I finished two topics for workbook. WHAT HAS I DONE? I LOST MY CHEMISTRY NOTES. orz Those notes were the most important ones, and I brought them to every single Chemistry lesson. Okay, keep calm and time to go dig everywhere for the paper or photocopy it from someone--- (by the way, I realise it's hard to remember things after the holidays. especially schoolwork.)

Here, a suicidal Shouma. Because being a Takakura is suffering.

HAVING HOMEWORK IS SUFFERINGGGGGG

I don't even know why I like gifs so much. They make my tumblr lag. No wonder I don't have many followers. But pretty gifs; I cannot resist. (I AM trying to reblog less gifs though!)

Because of my "nap", I end up not having time to watch anime. I haven't been watching any for a few days now. Could it be that this week is a no-anime week for me (since I have to rush my homework)?

Speaking of school, the timetable scares me. It's as if I never knew who those teachers were. Or maybe I've forgotten most of them and how they look like and... what could a month or two do to my brain?

Today is not a nice day. I don't like today. It's a sad, gloomy and mad day. All at once. (My sanity is going to break at this rate...)