この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
29/12/2011, 16:49



Majority of my shots are so derpy I don't even. ( ; ; ) Photoscape rescues the quality at times like those. But that means I am forever fail. (AND G'S ARM IS COMING OFF WHY) I never notice the little details of my figures lol. That is, until I take a photo of them.

I doubt I can even touch Physics. Chemistry is so hard when you don't remember anything from your lessons. And I still can't find my notes. (OH I FOUND MY NOTES! Looks like I cannot tell the difference between a green file and a yellow file, and ended up filing my Chemistry notes in my Geography file.) Aah, the holidays are making me so lazy. I don't feel like spending more than 1 hour on homework everyday (or on some days, I don't even want to enter my 'workplace'). This is going to be a scary ride.

Today I took photos of Pichi and Pichi Papa. But then I'm not uploading them yet. I derped and drew Pichi and Pichi Papa as the Princess of Crystal but it's too derp for your eyes. What am I even doing? M-maybe the princess' outfit isn't suited for the peaches. Any characters I could draw on them instead? (I should go ask Alfurry for her DS. Using a stylus to draw on photographs is easier...)

AND I MASTERED THE SKILL OF DRAWING SANTA HATS. HAHAHAHA! but christmas is already over orz. (i'm so sloooow.) i should try drawing new years' hats instead.

Oh! Yesterday I forgot to put my daily Reborn card readings (must have been distracted with homework). So I'll put it here:
I am Byakuran (shiny).
I marry Sho-chan.
Lambo (shiny) hates me.
Byakuran/Bluebell is my slave.
Sho-chan is my secret admirer.
What coincidence! I get to marry my secret admirer. Oh, Sho-chan~ Now that isn't so secret anymore~ And as I've feared, I am slave to myself (masochist Byakuran is unexpected!). OR MAYBE I SHOULD COUNT BLUEBELL AS THE SLAVE.

And while I am typing this post, I realised I lost the red gem (storm element) on my sky box. I mentioned that I took photos of Pichi and Pichi Papa, didn't I? That was with the sky box. Unfortunately, the photographs show Pichi sitting on the spot where the gem was (Y U BLOCK THE EVIDENCE) and I don't even know whether the gem existed in the first place (or did I lose it before or after taking photos?). I can't find it. Oh god.

Now I'm going to go blame my bro. He was trying to stuff Pichi inside the box even though there's a ring inside already (and Pichi is too big to squeeze with the ring).

P.S. I created Oblinia after getting today's 4 chips. Now I'm left with 1 chip but let's see how this tough girl works~ Her attack stat is so terribly low compared to other characters though. In fact, all her stats are low. How even?