この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
30/12/2011, 23:33




My peach is really the fluffiest thing ever~ How adorable for a derp face~ (And yeah, have some pictures of my Gintama gachapon items.)

What to do if there's too much to put on Twitter but too little to interest Facebook-ers? Put them on my blog because no one has any say here. 8)

I finished UN-GO about a few minutes ago and it was mind-blowing. Maybe it's just me. But I don't know how to rate it. The first few episodes were slow, but I do like one of the arcs. (SPOILER) Prison arc was well-played. (/SPOILER) The ending went well until they revealed the reason. I need to watch the movie. I need to know what happened with the past. UN-GO's good when you understand it by stalking the forums. ;;

Oh, and I finished Yosuga no Sora (manga) earlier this morning. Wow, I'm surprised. It's rare to see a manga that shows less than the anime! Well, I saw Yosuga no Sora on Alfur's anime list, and wondered "why is Alfur watching porn" because the anime actually shows those parts. On the other hand, the manga seems perfectly safe.

School's reopening in a few days and I'm not done with homework yet. Though I don't think I'm the only one, but I wonder if I can actually finish it. The weekends are busy for me. With school starting, I don't feel like starting a new anime. It would be distracting.

Actually, today I wanted to start my Chemistry TYS (asdjlsk metals is such a big topic). Then I decided that finishing UN-GO was more important. Now I'm going to suffer~

I am not happy with my MAL signature. T-the colours don't go well with each other--- I'm going to make a new one!!

No Reborn card readings today. Because I'm laaaazy like that.

P.S. I FINALLY SWITCHED MY COMPUTER LANGUAGE BACK TO ENGLISH. (insert tears of joy) Life was hard when you didn't understand a single thing Photoscape said in Chinese.