この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
31/12/2011, 20:52


Mmm, check out those drills my Oblinia (the one attacking the cactus thing) has. I'm sorry this picture doesn't say much. I can't screenshot my Oblinia using her skills because I'm either too slow or too distracted. You know, you shouldn't leave the mouse until the mission's done or your character's done for. I can't believe Oblinia is attacking the oblins who raised her! Makes no sense!

Today's the last day of 2011. To celebrate the new year, I will be doing homework. Yes, tonight I'll do homework, non-stop, all the way until the next year~ (And if I don't finish, the homework can be considered "too much".) not keikaku doori. Now I'm going to be the person "who has not done homework since last year". (sob)

I'm only left with Chemistry TYS unless you're going to count in Physics.

You know? I kind of think the anime I watch affects my dreams. Yesterday I finished UN-GO, and then I had some dream of a crime scene. It's about "the worker who got electrocuted in the lift when he walked in bare-footed". Never got to investigate but that's not true right? You can't get electrocuted by walking into a lift bare-footed, right?

I always get confused between dream and reality. That won't do me any good.

By the way, I edited the right side of my blog. No difference with the penguin though. Click the emperor penguin to go to my flavors.me. Currently, I don't know what to put for my profile.

AH I should start thinking of a New Year resolution. Um, "work hard even when no one's looking"? W-well, I don't quite know. B-Become a better ninja? But I don't have much of a presence already. /akarin

Well then, last Reborn card readings for the year:
I am Reborn (in Zakuro form).
I marry Mukuro.
Hyper Dying Will mode Tsuna hates me.
Daisy is my slave.
Chrome is my secret admirer.
I-I only like the Chrome part.

Hehe, I wonder if my shuffling skill has improved? I'm practicing everyday!