この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
01/01/2012, 20:28

Let's survive 2012! (Happy New Year~)


Yes, I really like my Fran figure. He would be quite flawless if not because I kept dropping him.

I haven't really thought of a New Year's resolution yet. W-what should I do? OH. Pichi should make one too. Something like: to be whiter, to be furrier, to eat healthier food, or, to make more friends. (Maybe the last one's for when I graduate.)

So I spent the first day of 2012 sitting in front of my computer, watching anime and stalking the forums. Because that's how life goes. (orz) But I do promise to finish all the important homework by the end of the day! It's just Chemistry left. Actually, I would have finished it yesterday, but then when I reached the second question of paper 2 section B, I didn't want to continue. Would a normal person continue?

Since I spent my day watching anime, let's have an anime section.

[anime section]

Everyone hates Weiss Survive, according to its low score on MAL. So I went to try it. And I can't find episode 4. What. The reason it's boring to me is that it keeps reusing the same scene over and only the words change (or they don't even change the words!). But okay, I'll keep watching and see how it goes.

I see that Milky Holmes has a second season. Not that I want to watch it anymore.

Some site trolled me and they had Inu x Boku SS on the episodes list. I thought it started airing already, but then they gave me the PV. My excite was wasted.

And I started watching Guilty Crown. Just for Inori (though many people don't seem to like her) and Daryl. Everyone in the GHQ makes crazy faces, or maybe it's just the commanders. Hmm, not bad at this point. Let's see how it goes.

[/anime section]

Why am I even watching new anime at this time when school's about to reopen? And I'm watching new ones, not the lot of anime I have put on-hold for months.

Speaking of school, I have been wondering whether I'll be breaking the school rules on the first day of school. I still can't tie my hair though it looks quite long. IDK ANYMORE

Using a blog means less Twitter usage. Now to continue Guilty Crown~