02/01/2012, 21:20
BUTT DRILL!!
(Oh, what are you saying, Sphinx-dog-monster? How obscene. If only I had used that alchemy skill! My drill would be much bigger.)
(Oh, what are you saying, Sphinx-dog-monster? How obscene. If only I had used that alchemy skill! My drill would be much bigger.)
School starts tomorrow, and I still haven't done many things: sorted my MAL stuffs, finished some of my on-hold anime (I DIDN'T EVEN), read Pandora Hearts manga, washed Pichi, washed Pichi Papa, released Kyuubey from its plastic wrap, etc.
I'm on episode 62 of Gintama, which is nowhere near finishing. I guess even the holiday's not long enough to finish it (or it's just me and my slowness). All of Gintama's episode titles are fabulous max, I must say. Strangely, some actually make sense, if not all.
Shinsengumi is forever hilarious. Ha, it's rare to see Sougo messing up and saying "Die, Okita!" instead of "Die, Hijikata!". Have I mentioned that I loved his roller coaster ride? So he has a weakness after all~
There's one/two episode on Hachiro. I thought Hachiro looked like the idiot prince in the photograph. But the ending was nice.
Gintama really knows how to balance between comedy, drama and serious businesses.
Meanwhile, Guilty Crown is not working out fine. The episodes are not connecting. It's like watching a new show after each episode. Reminds me of 07-Ghost. But never mind, shit just got real in the latest episodes.
Where are all the anime episodes this week? ; ;






