04/01/2012, 17:10
School sure is busy. Even though today's only the second day, we're already starting to get homework. Well, that's expected for the ones who are taking the O'level this year.I DON'T LIKE MY SEAT. It's right to the very back, where my eyes cannot detect the whiteboard. And Luwi was close to getting the stereotypical main character seat. It sucks to sit at the back. You can't really hear what the teacher is saying in front. And I can't see. They made the classroom too big! (to the suggestion forum I go~)
Or I could just live with my pink binoculars. Did anyone noticed it? No? Of course not. I sit at the back where my presence is hidden even more than it used to be.
This "I-can't-see-at-the-back" thing is making me very sad.
Speaking of presence, the words I write on the board have no presence. Like a camouflaged insignificance. Why.
Pichi says that no one ruvs it. Pichi is going to go play with itself. Oh, it said that the gachapon ball can be used as a hat for school. Okay, Pichi~
Tomorrow I have my very first PE period. I don't like thisssss.






