この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
05/01/2012, 16:36


Third day and surviving, thankfully.

Hairbands do not exist in my house. I don't even--- wait. No one else needs a hairband but me. Mmm, my forehead can breathe now. It needs to breathe.

February is the month of death. I have Chemistry SPA, Quote of the Week and NAPFA test. Ha, forget Valentine's Day when we have so much to do! (I had PE today, and can't run even one round around the school non-stop. Prepare to fail NAPFA then.)

So I am not the only one that thinks I.A. and Inori look alike. That hairstyle, bare shoulders, facial expression, etc. I do like both their designs though~

Pichi was in my pocket for the very few rare times during PE today. Pichi was excited. It jumped in my pocket. But then, Pichi's not the one running so it doesn't suffer. It doesn't sufferrrrr. Only I do. (sob)

LIBRARY BOOKS COME TO ME. come closer, and tell me more about the world. (do they allow manga--- wait, my manga's in chinese and they said no chinese.)

WHY am I still drawing in class? Haah, I'll upload photographs of my drawings here one day when I'm free (from homework). Then, maybe I can compare my improvements. Though I don't think I have any drawings from before entering Hua Yi (those were the derpiest of the derp that can win the derp award). Too bad I can't actually scan my drawings. They will look better scanned, compared to some dark, shadowy photograph.

If I work hard this year, and actually study (days before the exam), will I do better? Well, anyway, one more day and I'll be able to rest!!

(pause)

And everyone either thinks my pink binoculars is funny or amusing. Why? Is it because it's pink? IT'S THE ONLY COLOUR I HAVE.

When I was walking home, I went to read the zodiac telling (fortune telling?) stuck to the pillars. It said that the Rats have terrible luck this year. Well then. Good luck on O'level~ At least we're all suffering this "terrible luck" together.

By the way, the destination of fate is death. That's what Steve Job said. Am I misinterpreting his speech (in the video teachers showed during CE lesson today)?