06/01/2012, 22:27
All Guilty Crown needs is more Daryl Yan(gire) screen time (and to fill the plot holes). Mmm, that psychotic brat is so lovable. Forever alone birthday scene gif was actually the reason I watched Guilty Crown. I don't even know why I like Daryl, seeing how he treated the woman.For safety reasons, never, ever, touch Daryl's flowers. You might see a fabulous max pose, then you die the next few seconds.
Dan taught me that whenever you do something, you do it with guts. r.i.p
Just finished watching Persona 4 Nanako-centric episode 13. I spot my beautiful Naoto!! When will you get more screen time? The other thing I noticed was Adachi stroking his cabbage. Oh, and then I browsed the forum, there was two Chies in the watermelon scene? wat even
Reborn card readings for the day plus new title:
I am Tsuna. The uncool one.Fabulous. Pichi is my slave. /looks at peach/
My husband is Yamamoto. (8027?)
Xanxus hates me. He mad face.
Shoichi is my slave.
And Pichi is Sho-chan. (exact same card as above)
I tried putting the plastic sauce plate (?) I got from MOS burger today in water, then placing Pichi on top. It floats! See, Pichi's no fat/heavy peach! Speaking of Pichi, it decided to use one of those facial sponges as its mattress. No complaints there.
Okay, I'm not sure what to write now. A few weeks more to February. I think the world will end in February.






