この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
07/01/2012, 23:10


Pichi's floating on water~ I wonder if it notices the blueness under it? Or maybe it's too scared that it'll fall in. Quite unlikely, since I'm there to catch it. But the water isn't very clean after all. Not quite a wonderful bath for the peach.


So I finally got my Kagura. I found out that there was a "colour enhance" function in photoscape after I made it English. And so, I tried it out. Look how bright Kagura's red/orange hair is!

I AM NOT DOING MY HOMEWORK ON SATURDAYS AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME!! is there math test next week? idk

Episode 72 of Gintama now, if I'm not wrong. What is Gintama logic? Why does Zura's hair grow back so fast? I actually like it short, but he still looks like a girl either way. And I went through Tama's arc. Her green hair is too oddly coloured for my taste, and those maid robots have really derpy eyes. and i think 502 is good-looking even though he's an old man Come to think of it, Gintama's all I've been watching these days. (looks at my on-hold list)

Guilty Crown had its fail moments uploaded on Youtube. I don't notice this kind of things (derps and fails, unless its obvious) while I'm watching anime, so I'm more lenient when it comes to scores. But why would you charge towards an enemy with a gun when you have a gun yourself? What? Is your gun a close-ranged weapon? I cannot get the COD comments, though it sounds funny.

Thinking of a name for my Tumblr. It's difficult. I have to live with it for months and days because changing names often is unforgivable. I CAN'T! This must be one of life's most hardest decisions or something.

By the way, I found Pichi's photographs from the year 2008~ It's so fat and it has the "I-just-woke-up" face, in which I would press on its face (I regretted) to craft that look. Ah, I shouldn't have done such painful things to my peach. Hmm, I guess if I had the power to turn back time, I would use it to change Pichi's fate. Despite my old blog having similar photographs from the past, I'll post some here to compare Pichi's past and present looks.

MAL is slow in updating my profile pictures, unlike the forum pictures. Daryl is now my profile avatar. Alone and crying. With his birthday cake. Because that's what he deserves he's cute like that.

Today, I received my pay for my full-time job. I think the variation of payment is unfair, unless someone explains how it is given out.