08/01/2012, 22:06
Image heavy post up ahead. (Photographs from 3 years ago.)
Apple, Pichi?
And those were the only photographs I had of Pichi when it was new. That's all. Of course, Pichi will be my precious no matter how much it changed. Even if it's reduced to fluff, I'll keep it. Forever rabu. though probably no one understands why
(pause)
I'm at Gintama episode 82 now, and I actually watched through the ED song. Shirtless guys of Gintama ending~ It would have been perfect if there's Takasugi. Muscles everywhere (SHINSENGUMI) except for Yamazaki and his badminton racket. Kyubei was shirtless despite being a girl. And someone please erase the image of naked Prince Hata in my head. I can't. It's disgusting.
"Shinsengumi", according to spelling-check function, is "gumshoeing". Immediately, Detective Gumshoe came into my mind. Wait. What's a "gumshoe"?
Today, I realised my derpiness. Instead of cropping my MAL avatar to 225 x 350 pixels, I did 255 x 350 pixels. No wonder my picture appeared so fat compared to others'. Now I have to change it and MAL probably wouldn't upload it for a few days. orz W-well, at least people seemed to like it. Daryl's crying face scored 9/10 in the "Rate the Profile Picture Above You" forum. (shakes head) All you sadists.
I finished my homework for the week, except studying for next week's tests and Physics worksheets. Then, I realised I don't have files. And I haven't gotten a dictionary and a book for reading period. Looks like I have to read newspaper/re-read my storybooks this week.
AH! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL'S ONLINE SUGGESTION "BOX". now i have to live with this suffering for one (last) year
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Thinking about PE makes my stomach hurt (a.k.a Shoichi disease). My health was never too good in the first place. I can't even run around my school once continuously. I'll probably die half-way, and no one would notice because they are all ahead of me. (sob) Am I not putting enough heart into this? Am I lacking of guts when I run? Tell me, Daaaaaan!
O'level is inching closer as each day passes. My fear is multiplying too. (AT LEAST IT'S STILL JANUARY!)
Not much anime this week, huh. Or am I checking at all the wrong times?











