この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
09/01/2012, 19:39


Just watched episode 13 of Mirai Nikki. So much derp in this episode, such as Kousaka's many expressions and Akise's jacket. That magical jacket goes on and off every time there's a scene change. Ah, but he should just keep his jacket. His jacket is fabulous. Well, at least they had naked Akise. Now to wait for the madness to start. (How much will they censor?~)

Not going to watch any other anime today. Tomorrow I have a test (and an interesting amount of homework was given today), so I've got to get off my computer soon. Perhaps after this post.

I read some of the Lucky Dog 1 reviews, and accidentally also a walk-through. Oh, it just makes me want to play the game more. Gian sounds like an interesting character. If I ever do, I'll go for Giulio's (I keep spelling it as "Guillo" like in "guillotine") route first. When will I get a chance to play a game that's M18 and be forgiven for it? I'm not even 16 yet. and there's rape

Can you be obsessed with something without feeling love? I wonder?

One of these days, I'm going to edit my MAL profile page, in which Pichi is currently taking over. Though I'll never be as good as those photoshop professionals, my layout will probably be easy on the eyes. Come to think of it, I used to have some kind of irritation towards white backgrounds but after a while, I guess even I can get used to it. White backgrounds look nice. Sometimes.

They said I couldn't have cake. I must have the cake. (OBTAINING CAKE IN PROGRESS)

Well now, let me go study for the first test of this year~