この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
10/01/2012, 23:25

THIS WAS NOT THE DESTINY I HAD IMAGINED!!


Guess who stole Piffy. (tee hee) I'll upload more pictures of the peaches next time, but here, have this short animation that depicts Pichi's selfishness. Pichi doesn't like anyone stepping on its "mattress". (Ha, I can never take photographs that are straight with these hands.)

My Biology practical today trolled me and Luwi. A bottle of methyl blue (what is that even?) was placed, with the other materials, instead of the supposed iodine solution. And considering that neither me or Luwi knew what the methyl blue was, we took it as iodine. Then, we killed the carrot specimen. orz And hey! I read the instructions written on the book carefully and did as told, but Mrs Wee said it was wrong. Note: Add 2 cm³ of distilled water when doing Benedict's test.

So much Math homework today. The formula is very tedious, and I'm not patient enough. I survived it anyway. Moreover, it irritates me to know that my final answer is different from the answer key.

Yesterday, when I went on the bus, some kid was going "troll face! trollface.jpg!", which I presume he was referring to my badge. The troll face is quality. It's a PNG, not JPG. (lol just saying) Why do I bother with such little things?

Originally, the plan was to watch at least one episode of Gintama today. But then I fell asleep in the afternoon while loading episode 83. Then, after waking up, I had to finish my homework (by the way, I'm not done with Chinese yet but it's okay because there's no Chinese tomorrow). Sob. My one-anime-a-day plan is failing.

I realised that I'm going to become Akarin very soon. The advantage is that I'll become a professional ninja. The bad thing is that I'll be ignored all the time. For the entire Chinese lesson of today, I hadn't once received any worksheets that the teacher passed without going after her to ask for it personally. My book! I paid for it; I hope she doesn't forget. And I'm the only one sitting in that column because everyone else is in higher Mother Tongue. I even moved in front (since that's a rare chance)! Where did all my presence go off to?

Perhaps she's just being a troll. I can't tell if one's trolling or not though.

My new phone arrived~ It's colour was not something I had imagined~ The sound and quality is pretty satisfying though. However, I'm still going with the fact that all phones give you cancer. Everything gives you cancer. You can't ever run away from cancer!

DESTINY!!