12/01/2012, 22:05
"I realized one morning that I hate this world." - Watase Sanetoshi
because sometimes i feel that way too
because sometimes i feel that way too
The other students of class 4E2 (or most of them) are studying for the Math test tomorrow on advanced trigonometry functions. Meanwhile, I am sitting in front of my computer, looking for pictures to use as my new wallpaper, typing this post and thinking about what anime I would watch tomorrow when school's over. Ha, this is going to get me nowhere.
But hold it! Despite not doing any practices (normally, I "study" for Math by memorising the formulas only), I have managed to scribble down the sacred
My Chinese teacher still hasn't given me my book. Even though I paid for it. And there's no Chinese lesson tomorrow, which means I have to get it next week (I don't know her English name). By then, she'll probably want to take a look at the homework she issued this week in that book. Well then. Though I did ask her today about it, and she did answer in a tone as if she suddenly remembered something, and then proceeded to ignore me. Wha-what just happened then?
By the way, I went to listen to LD1's drama cd (actually idk what I found on Youtube), and Giulio's voice does not sound like what I had imagined. Despite being a seme, he sounds more like an uke. Oh and Gian. Gian does not sound like the Gian in my head. What am I ever to do now?
Mmm, I'm looking around my new phone and wondering what that "3D camera" function thing is. Never mind, I can't get that to work. Now, I need a ringtone (which will probably never be used) and a wallpaper. And apps and games, because it's my first android phone. Luwi gets the honourable mention of being the first person, apart from my family, to receive my text. And also the first person to send me a message. Darn, this message function is so interesting. It's really like a chat room! If someone (like Ruuuuuwi) replies me immediately, then the messaging function will officially become a chatting function. (There are people who actually use it like a chat room though; wouldn't that be expensive?) This phone needs a Pichi emoticon.
If, say, I get that manga-reading application, will I be able to read NSFW manga? But carrying the phone around too frequently will give me cancer. Speaking of cancer, will my ice-cream phone give off radiation? What happens if I remove the battery? Oh no, I have two phones beside me...
PE today was so extreme. Nah, actually it's better than running around the school. Still, my lower back feels so stiff now. Don't think my back will be able to support a heavy bag.
One more day to the weekend~ Let's survive! I'd been lacking sleep these few days, though I'm not really tired, but I would very much like some sleep. Or some time alone with my beloved bed. Ah, how I long to lie in that fluffiness~ Of course, I meant to lie on my bed awake, not asleep. What's there to enjoy when you're not even conscious and unable to feel this comfort?
Off to look for more pictures~
P.S. Being a sec 4 student is suffering. I don't get to play my games anymore/I can't ask for games until the O levels are over.





