この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
13/01/2012, 23:21

Sometimes when I write posts this late at night, my mind messes up. So don't mind my stupid errors. My mind works faster than my hands, so it's possible for me to skip an entire word in a sentence, for example, "I just my chair". Oh no, come to think of it, have I been writing the wrong class in my worksheets all this while?

OH I GIVE UP! I'll just call it "my class". They should just make "4-A", "4-B", "4-C" and "4-D" the express classes. Why create such complicated names? though i'm probably the only one who mixes up 3 and 2 and i still don't quite know which classroom is mine and how my classmates look like what even

Well, never mind. I'm graduating this year anyway. This kind of memory is not necessary.

The photograph quality from my phone is so fabulous compared to that of my old phone. Though not as fabulous as the sample photographs the phone had by default. I still don't know the dimensions for the wallpaper size, so the Mawaru Penguindrum picture will stay temporally.

Math test was okay today. There were a few questions I could not do, namely Q1 and Q3. Sometimes the Math tests have strange, unsolvable questions. Or what if it's just me? Teacher should have told us that she was providing the formulas, then I could have used all the time spent on memorising to look at the textbook questions. Ah well.

Chinese teacher has not given me my book yet. But surely she would remember?

Whilst typing this post, I was testing out the 3D camera. And it worked this time! Ah, but it is nothing like it's name. It's just a moving picture. Well, it's like a photograph-video! I must attempt it on people next time!

Stalking Lucky Dog 1 BLAST because it exists. I wonder if they are going to add the BL stuff inside. The storyline is interesting though. More serious and dangerous mafia situation compared to KHR.

[GUILTY CROWN SPOILERS AHEAD AND ALL THE WAY THROUGH]

Watched episode 12 of Guilty Crown. Hmm, so we get to know about Shu's past. And Gai!! What's ever going to happen to the Funeral Parlor? Well, maybe Gai will be revived. Or Shu takes over (but he needs to do something about his attitude). Or they can just disband. I don't even know what's the best choice now. Episode 12 did seem like the very last episode though.

[/END SPOILER]

P.S. My back still hurts from yesterday's war exercise. I'm going to try it at home on a softer ground a.k.a my bed.

Note: research on tarot card meanings.