14/01/2012, 23:01
"One madman stood up and said that he had a radio inside his head which told him what to do."
- The Secret Diary Of Adrian Mole, page 38.
That sentence reminded me of Twelfth from Mirai Nikki. Ah, I'm so lucky to get an interesting, though simple, book to read. Instead of improving my vocabulary, I hope it makes my sentence structures better. But what is a 13/14 year old doing, measuring his "thing"?
Next week's Persona 4 episode has the chibi tantei Naoto~ (Isn't it rude to call her a "chibi"?not that i'm any better) Oh, Naoto, when will you become a regular? It's already more than half-way through the anime, presuming that P4 has 24-26 episodes, and Naoto's arc has not appeared. Whyyy.
Starting Natsume Yuujinchou. I didn't know it had 13 episodes (it looked like a 24 episode anime) per season out of four. FOUR. Not as long as Gintama but still, is it really that good as all those reviews say? Natsume Yuujinchou does remind me of Nyan Koi, even though I hadn't finished the latter. Nyanko-sensei is adorable and fat and ball-like, but it is certainly not a cat.
Touch-screen phones are dangerous. Really. The manual doesn't say anything but it's dangerous. You shouldn't hold it. Or touch it often. You might delete something.
Yesterday, as I've forgotten to mention, I cooked my own lunch since I'm the only one at home. So I managed to cook something edible without asking for help! Okay, I did ask one question: do you put the instant noodles in first or the egg? My scientific senses tells me to put the egg first, because instant noodles take a shorter time to boil, so you wouldn't want to burn them. (Can you even burn those junk noodles? I'd like to see for myself one day~) But my mum said to put the noodles in first. I don't know anymore. What am I learning in Science lessons? The noodles ended up tasting like nothing. Could it be because I was too busy wondering why the noodles were still clumping together despite heating for a while, and I had forgotten to add the seasonings and egg (but I did add them in the end)? Hmm, how strange. Did I do it right?
Then, today, I had raw egg on rice. It tasted like nothing too. Maybe if I had added more eggs to balance out the rice and egg ratio, it will taste like eggs. I have some sort of addiction with eggs.
Those fluffy skirts are never going to come cheap. $60 for a piece of clothing is just plain daylight robbery! But it's not like I wanted to wear those skirts or anything!! (/sticks to wearing my shorts like a man)
o w o )
Next week's Persona 4 episode has the chibi tantei Naoto~ (Isn't it rude to call her a "chibi"?
Starting Natsume Yuujinchou. I didn't know it had 13 episodes (it looked like a 24 episode anime) per season out of four. FOUR. Not as long as Gintama but still, is it really that good as all those reviews say? Natsume Yuujinchou does remind me of Nyan Koi, even though I hadn't finished the latter. Nyanko-sensei is adorable and fat and ball-like, but it is certainly not a cat.
Touch-screen phones are dangerous. Really. The manual doesn't say anything but it's dangerous. You shouldn't hold it. Or touch it often. You might delete something.
Yesterday, as I've forgotten to mention, I cooked my own lunch since I'm the only one at home. So I managed to cook something edible without asking for help! Okay, I did ask one question: do you put the instant noodles in first or the egg? My scientific senses tells me to put the egg first, because instant noodles take a shorter time to boil, so you wouldn't want to burn them. (Can you even burn those junk noodles? I'd like to see for myself one day~) But my mum said to put the noodles in first. I don't know anymore. What am I learning in Science lessons? The noodles ended up tasting like nothing. Could it be because I was too busy wondering why the noodles were still clumping together despite heating for a while, and I had forgotten to add the seasonings and egg (but I did add them in the end)? Hmm, how strange. Did I do it right?
Then, today, I had raw egg on rice. It tasted like nothing too. Maybe if I had added more eggs to balance out the rice and egg ratio, it will taste like eggs. I have some sort of addiction with eggs.
Those fluffy skirts are never going to come cheap. $60 for a piece of clothing is just plain daylight robbery! But it's not like I wanted to wear those skirts or anything!! (/sticks to wearing my shorts like a man)
o w o )





