この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
15/01/2012, 21:34

(photograph taken with my new phone's camera.)


The weekends pass by so quickly. I have not obtained enough sleep! (sob) At least we don't have much homework this week. On the other hand, tests are lined up for us the coming week. I really hate staying back for tests. it's enough that i'm going home alone already

Oh god, with me starting on Nisemonogatari, Inu x Boku SS, Natsume Yuujinchou and all the anime that hasn't finished airing, I might as well forgo this duty as a student and become a full-time stay-at-home creep. (looks at on-hold anime) I am despaired by this never-ending list of anime that I may never finish. Not in this crucial and busy year.

My Izaya obsession keeps coming and going. Now I badly want his "HITO RABU!!" as my message tone, albeit making my phone even creepier than before. Can you imagine? My phone still has Hibird's Namimori Anthem as its ring tone, and when paired with Izzy's "RABU", it becomes a crazy combination. Ha, if my phone ever rings/makes a sound in public, people are going to stare.

I stumbled upon this VN called "Katawa Shoujo", which literally means "Cripple Girl". Disturbing as it may sound at first, it's a H-game featuring disabled girls. And as usual, the bad end is forever scaring me. splaaat! Hanako and Rin attracts my attention most, out of the other girls. Too bad I can't play it because of the H-scenes. But, it looks really good, if you don't mind reading walls of texts (it's a VN after all). I've read the KS forum, and the game is very meaningful~
"Even though we're looking at the same sky, we're two different worlds apart."
Am I going to get kicked because "it's just a game"? Anyway, I don't think my heart can handle all those feels.

Right now I am still feeling all those feels from reading the KS forum. If I actually play the game, I may never recover. but hey, i can sell those feelings to the black market--- Just kidding!

Oh, forgot to mention, though it's nothing important really, but I had a nightmare about spiders. Some jerk decided to put tiny spiders on my bed while I was sleeping. As usual, I woke up (at 7am) and couldn't tell the difference between dream and reality. Then I fell asleep like it was the most natural thing to do.