この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
19/01/2012, 22:20


This life is getting busier, which is why I had not posted for a few days. Life is hard. When I graduate, I'm going to look back and think: how did I ever manage to survive? Well, that is if I do graduate. (With my current English scores, I might not graduate, you know?)

I'm almost done reading The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole. What will I do with my life when I finish the book? Oh, speaking of books, I'm still on volume 1 (almost done though!) of the Pandora Hearts manga. /gets kicked/ B-but Chinese is hard. That explains why I'm in the separate Chinese group. orz not that i mind since we don't use the whiteboard and there will be no need for my binoculars.

By the way, it's not "bino", it's "binoculars"! How do people even think of that? It's not like it's the "mayo" of "mayonnaise". (And I would not nickname my binoculars.)

Recently, during PE lesson, I found out that I'm still not willing to go down the slide. For the double periods, we had to run around the school to prepare ourselves for NAPFA. Because I am extremely slow, I normally run without anyone in sight. So then I wanted to try going down the slide near the school (since no one's looking anyway), but I dare not slide down the kiddy slide. Oh, this is ridiculous. What kind of fear is that? And I thought I would be cured of it when I got older.

Oh, it seems that all PE teachers have their way of torturing students. Everything hurts.

Reborn manga can have all my excites. Finally, Reborn activated the "present"! I had always been waiting for the time when Tsuna sees adult Reborn. His expressions will be priceless. But I'm surprised Tsuna didn't recognise adult Reborn, with that hat and curly side-hair?

Today, for CE lesson, we were decorating our classroom for the Chinese New Year. I do hope the decorations were being judged when they were actually finished, because the classroom's exterior looks absolutely fabulous. (The noticeboard, on the other hand, is a bit one-sided. Not quite symmetrical.) For the first time, I am in a class with people who are actually willing to put in effort for these kind of things. (Ha, though I said so, I never did anything for the past few years anyway!)

I made Penguindrum coins with Luwi while everyone was putting up the decorations. Hmm, Penguindrum doesn't have much important characters so there's no need to make a lot of coins. Unfortunately, I can't draw the characters well, so it's all derp. But the show has its derp moments so... When we were finished, we decided to pick one coin each (faced down) and make a "pairing". Luwi and I picked Shouma and Ringo (don't remember who picked who). Pairing made in heaven.