この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
20/01/2012, 22:58


Our class won the Chinese New Year decorations competition! It must be the beautiful dragon on the exterior walls of the classroom. Pity that they did not show it to the whole school. Now they will never understand why we won /kicked/ Ha, but as I said before, I never helped, so it's kind of like ripping off others' efforts. (I found it hard to take a good photo of the decoration because people were crowding around, for what reason?) Our prize was a packet of oreo and a pen~

I managed to catch sweets that The God of Fortune threw! Two, in fact! But I hate orange-flavoured stuff. Anyway, sitting in the middle of nowhere does not really give you much of a change to catch any candy. Well, this is the last CNY celebration I'll probably be having in this school.

Watched Guilty Crown and Mirai Nikki before typing this. Daryl in glasses is ~fabulous~! Oh, but I don't ship him and Tsugumi (because Tsugumi x Ayase comes first even though yuri isn't my thing, and Daryl has his cake). Daryl behaved himself this episode, strangely. I prefer psycho him. Mirai Nikki - Yuno's laugh scared me. Mmm, but yandere Yuno is rather fine. Mama (SHE'S SO BIG) is appearing next? Didn't quite understand what the three people were up to, but okay, I'm sure it'll all fall into place soon.

I want to watch Another. It is PG-13, as MAL stated, but horror? The reviews were saying something about a hospital scene. Not sure if it's safe for my breaking sanity. What if I develop hospital-phobia afterwards?

My body aches even more today. Especially my shoulders. /forever low HP/


(Pichi has a coin. It believes that it is rich.)