この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
21/01/2012, 22:19

(I wonder if this picture will make Luwi check her bag for Piffy immediately.)


Persona 4 episode 15 impression: YARANAIKA? And Naoto is adorable with her serious talk when everyone else is drunk/confused. Narukami, y yu strip?

I downloaded Zenonia 3 for my phone. Though I probably wouldn't be touching phone games much, but it's always handy in situations whereby I have nothing to do. It is kind of hard to control the character with the arrow pad on my tiny screen.

Hee hee. With this kind of quality for a handphone camera, there's no need for me to bother myself with the camera! (camera is forever alone now?) Nah, never. My camera's quality of 14 MP cannot be beaten by a mere cellphone. But still, uploading photographs with my phone is easier.

Sucks to be sick now. It's the Chinese New Year holiday and my face is burning. Or maybe it's just my imagination. Anyway, if I don't recover soon, that means no New Year goodies for me. is this a bad omen? i hope not.

I found out how to tighten the screw on my chair so the backrest doesn't troll me by falling backwards. Derp. I've always thought that thing was for fun, so I kept turning it. Little did I know I was actually unscrewing the backrest---

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me. I feel like robbing lives whenever someone messes with my food. Especially adding peas and carrots and corn in my fried rice. All that my fried rice needs is egg and soya sauce. Anything else is unnecessary!!