この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
23/01/2012, 23:47

Happy Chinese New Year~


I stacked up the oranges we had. Apparently, one box of oranges can build a pyramid quite nicely!

When I got back from the visiting, I did some of my homework, namely English, Biology and Social Studies. Still got quite a few more to go. Hopefully it will be no problem, but the Math worksheet bothers me a little. Probability was never hard, but three rolls of the dice is just ridiculous.

But imagine me calculating the probability of getting any named KHR character card from the deck of 42 cards. (Was it suppose to be 42? I thought there were more.) That will take my entire lifespan.

Leveled Chael up to lvl 16. Ha, I'm able to put the game down, which means I am not addicted towards it. Yet. Well, this game's pretty nice. Reading the small text is a pain though. Moreover, I have never played much RPGs, so it's hard to decide on which stat to upgrade---

And I don't like reading instructions. Unless they are printed on paper, nice and clearly.

Because of CNY visiting today, I didn't get my chance to watch anime, or use the computer much. It's quite tiring to travel around for the whole day. I'm going to sleep after this.

Oh, I went to snack on the CNY goodies present in my relatives' houses, even with this non-stopping cough. Unfortunately, I forgot to take the love letters. Well, that means no love for this year!

At my Grandma's house, I played Boggle with my bro and uncle (temporally) and dad (temporally) for many rounds. I won, most of them. My bro lost to me by one or two words, so it was a close-call. Ha! But no one can beat me finding the word "viking" (the longest word found during the game)!

Pichi didn't get any red packets today. It got one from Luwi though. Even though it's a good Pichi.