この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
26/01/2012, 23:02

Good day, people. Nah, the day's almost ending. Anyway, a short post for today because I finally finished my homework and it wasn't even 11pm.

Suddenly, all the homework starts coming in again. Just after the holiday, and I got this impossible stack of homework. Impossible because I do sleep in the afternoon/evening when I get home, and wake up somewhere around 8pm to 9pm. I should stop doing that, but how?

Got back Physics test, Amath test and Emath test. Scored okay for Physics (33/35), full marks for Emath and not-so-okay for Amath (29/40). I would like to blame my careless mistakes (which were rather abundant because I repeated the same mistake), however, Physics teacher said that there are no such things as slight careless mistakes. It's always very serious.

I tried doing Biology worksheet on Sexual Reproduction. I can't! What's is that ball with three balls inside with another ball inside each of those three balls. What even. It seems like everyone else knows though. It would be most helpful if someone could at least tell me which part of the male sexual reproductive system it is. Mmm, transverse section.

Mirai Nikki's new OP is nice, but no comment about the ED though. By "nice", I meant the design and animation (except the part where they reused Yuno vs. Yuno scene). Everything is so beautifully blue and grey and spoiler-ish. Despite so, I still prefer the old OP's song. I'll get used to it though. Mirai Nikki has nice songs.

Today, we not only ran for PE, but we also did push-ups and other painful stuff. How is it that PE feels so long even though it is just 35 minutes? Ha, bending my knees at an angle and remaining there now aches. And I still can't reach my toes. Maybe I'm not bending enough.

It's back. The continuous cough is back. I will now cough unstoppably until I feel like throwing up. orz The good thing is that I don't cough all the time though, but when I do, it cannot be stopped by merely attempting to suppress it.