この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
30/01/2012, 22:00


Luwi gave Pichi its cheese car today. Here, have a not-so-informative photograph of Pichi hiding behind the steering wheel of its new cheese car. It hasn't gotten a license yet, and it is still trying to turn the wheel/bite off the wheel/eat the whole car. Because it is cheese after all.

I like Guilty Crown's logic. spoilers ahead The Funeral Parlor's leader dies, and the members (and non-members) celebrate the very next episode. Why would you even do that? No one except Ayase remembers about Gai's death. /

Oh, today we had PE. As usual, I am out of breath just by running around the hall three times. /fail/ Then, we played badminton for the rest of the lesson, which wasn't so bad. But it's still tiring. After that we had Biology test on Plant Reproduction, and that was not so good. Mind does not work well after exercising, despite what most people would think (PE TEACHERS!!).

Speaking of tests, my Chinese composition test did not go as planned. Normally, I would think that if I had prepared some ideas the day before, I would be able to finish the test. Well, no. My fingers would be typing away at the dictionary, to look for every single word. EVERY ONE OF THEM. Why does my brain not know even the simplest words?

Loading Mirai Nikki because today's homework is not a lot. Not as much as other days. And for that reason, I am not doing Chemistry TYS, but instead going to use this valuable time to watch Mirai Nikki. Because.

I feel like writing a compo (in English, of course). What should my topic be?

It's okay. For every topic I get, I'll turn the story into some suicide tale.