03/02/2012, 23:19
Elevator rides had always been kind of scary for me, because, well, you're trapped inside this moving box. If anything happens, you can never escape. Another (I watched it with Rinrin during my CCA~) has now taken this fear to a whole new level. And no more running down staircases holding umbrellas.Though I say that, my love for boxes is undeniable. As long as I'm not the one inside.
But I was wondering what has Class 3 got to do with anything. Anyway, I will be in Class 2, if ever.
Watched Guilty Crown episode 15. Poor Hare (note: not a rabbit). She doesn't deserve her death. I wonder if that will trigger Shu to become stronger. It wouldn't do any good if a leader is pathetic. Ha, but Shu went yandere and void-raped Inori. please don't kill daryl I'm sure Daryl has feelings for Tsugumi, and he is so tsundere about it. /not shipping/
Physics is as good as a dropped subject for me. My Chemistry teacher said that if you get 7/10 for SPA, you'll get around B3 for the whole subject. Well shit, there goes my Physics. Because I must be the one who got 5/10 for reading the wrong angle.
I AM SAVED FROM DOING MY SPEECH TODAY. YESSS! Although doing QOTW is not very fun at all. Not when it's about something I don't even care about. (We should do a skit, in my opinion.)
Random theory: Quiet people had once experienced a long period of loneliness/being alone. idk?






