この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
05/02/2012, 22:13


Yesterday: Bought a Valentine's Day cake from Swensen's. The price increased by $2 thanks to the GST, which makes no sense. (But the cake-packing took a long time, so I presume time equals to effort?) Cut the heart-shaped ice-cream cake into half, making it a broken heart, and ate one half with Pichi. Because Pichi is my lovely peach. Then, we (me and Pichi) played with dry ice. Yes, Pichi is in a dangerous situation, any moment and it will sink into the darkness and despair of dry ice. Anyway, it already burnt its butt with dry ice.

I wish I could have taken better pictures, but my camera doesn't work well with anything that moves. No, I don't mean Pichi.

Today: Woke up early; still being haunted by my Physics SPA marks. Can someone just erase that memory for me? Oh wait, I have to do it myself. I'm sure it's possible to remove it somehow...

I love how my speech on friendship contradicts my entire opinion on friendship. It's funny. Now watch me lie. Actually no, I'd rather not do the speech at all.

Inu x Boku SS: Banri is so adorable. Childhood days of Soushi, Natsume and Banri are so adorable. Everything is so adorable--- and Ririchiyo's beautiful thighs. Karuta's long-awaited master appears next week?

Sob. I finished all the Ace Attorney games on my DS. Now I have nothing to do again. N-no, I mustn't claim to be bored. I don't have a death wish.

Princess of Crystal figma is so fabulous max. And she comes with the three penguins, which probably means no Sho-chan and Kan-chan figures. Ah, but I am disappointed that she came out this month. There's no special occasion in February, (none in January, March and early April either), so that means that there will be no way I can hint my desires. Please, let the PoC nendoroid be released near my birthday!!

Bah, Monday tomorrow.

Haha, and I just realised most of the pictures I have on my blog are of Pichi. Some quality blog this is.