この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
06/02/2012, 23:25

Every day, life goes on the same way. It's an eternal cycle.

Really. Nowadays, my homework load reduces the amount of time I get to spend with my computer. Here comes homework, the third wheel. So I'm only left with this few minutes (usually after 11pm) to use the computer. And time runs out even more quickly when I take "naps".

There's a Biology test on Sexual Reproduction tomorrow. I hope teacher stays true to her words and not include stuff she hasn't taught in the test. I wonder, who will be the King of Perverts this year (a.k.a the person who scores highest for Sexual Reproduction)?

Pichi seems to be still mad about burning its butt on dry ice. It does not want to talk to me, nor anyone else.

Ah! I wanted to download Guilty Love, but there's not much time left. Well, tomorrow is always--- wait. What tests do we have on Wednesday again?

SEX DIARIES OF LUWI! No, nothing. It's just worth mentioning. (No matter how innocent it looks, I'm still going to call it that.)

About a week before Chemistry SPA. Nooooooooooo. /fears that I will not finish the titration or I'll get derp results/

My lack of vocabulary makes my posts worthless and "quality". To help enhance my vocabulary, I have borrowed three books from the library (surprise, surprise! they have Haruki Murakami books too?). Three weeks, was it? One week per book, if that's correct.