08/02/2012, 23:38
My little English-Chinese dictionary and notebook are so precious. (And for some reason, Pichi looks really flat here. No, I didn't squish the picture.) I love the design on the notebook, though it kind of looks really expensive. Like what Artbox would sell.Unimportant fact from last Friday which I forgot to mention: an infocomm junior thought that Bandung and I were secondary 1 students. Is he trying to imply something? I admit, he is taller than us, but height does not equal to age? Well, just going to put this laughable thing here for my future references (?).
I have not watched any anime for this week, which is not quite yet over. At least I lived through Triple-Science-Double-Math day. My Chinese teacher said she liked Naruto. Not quite sure if approve. But she knows what Mirai Nikki is, I think. /I am the person who introduced herself with reference to anime/
Got back my Biology test on Plant Reproduction today (43/45 marks). Surprisingly, I passed. Maybe there's some kind of coincidence: if you think you do well, you will do terrible. Well then, time to not study for exams and see the results! (Someone should try experimenting this.)
And my Bio teacher trolled us all about yesterday's "test". Good thing is that I didn't study anything about placenta. Bad thing is that we're going to have an actual test.
Stalking the SEX DIARIES OF LUWI. I hope it gets updated every night. Preferably by iphone, because that means Luwi isn't home/isn't on the computer. And why would that be?~
I am still puzzled with the calculations for my Chemistry SPA and the key sources of error. And it's next week.






