10/02/2012, 23:10
Inori Yuzuriha nendoroid or nendoroid petite? I can't tell the difference. But darn, she's so beautiful. Look at that bare torso area. (Though I think the nakedness can't go that low.) According to Mika-tan's blog, there's also a Goddess Madoka (not sure, but the wings look like it) figure, Amagi Yukiko nendoroid, Adult Oshino Shinobu figure, BRS nendoroid (?) and Princess of Crystal figure. (at least, those are what I can recognise.)
And that is why I will be low on cash this year. Or, I just need to plan my money more wisely, since there's no way I'm allowed to get my hands on all those figures.
Speaking of figures, I showed my mum the Princess of Crystal figma (she asked if I wanted anything from La Tendo first, just because I can never start a "I want..." conversation). She said PoC had a weird face. But why? Her eyes are so beautiful, and she doesn't have a derp nose. Not sure if that's going to make me asking for the nendoroid even harder.
Today, I did my speech and screwed up. Because. (sob) Don't make me remember. I don't even know why I'm so nervous. It's not like I care about what others think. Well, maybe I do. A little.
[anime spoilers below; read at your own risk.]
Watched the seventeenth episode of Mirai Nikki just before typing this post. Goodness, whoever came up with that title "Family Discount"? I don't know about you, but I really didn't expect that. And supposedly, now we all know why Yukki's so cowardly. Mirai Nikki does have a lot of rape. At least it's censored, despite being a gory anime. Not like Another, or UN-GO.
I went to stalk the Another forums, because I can't watch it. Looks like someone died on episode 5. It's, unlike the other deaths, not gory (well, it's a heart attack, i think?) this time.
[/anime spoilers]
So, I went to eat the chocolate macaron ice-cream with Bandung (she didn't eat that, of course). It's $2.70. The frappe is a totally different thing. Well, anyway, the ice-cream is a lie. It's nothing like a macaron. I actually forgot how a macaron tastes, but surely if I had eaten something familiar, I would recall. However, I did not.
Self-note: Bandung does not like chocolate and will not want to receive any for Valentine's Day. (So random, but why not put it down just in case?)






