14/02/2012, 23:27
Today, we had our Chemistry SPA, hence, I call it the "titration day". So while everyone else is enjoying their Valentine's Day, I'm here spending my love with the flasks and chemicals.Well, anyway, my Chemistry SPA is probably not going to get a full hundred percent. I-I didn't know how to do the calculations.
I got a FOREVERALONE keychain from Luwi (maybe I'll put a picture up here when I'm free from homework early?), cheese almond biscuit from Alfur, chocolate from Miss Lim, chocolate marshmallows from Mr Huang (?) and chocolate from Cheryl and En Teng. Nom nom nom~ Oh, and Pichi gets a keychain too.
Physics is hard. What is pressure?
Pressure is when you get too much homework beyond your capacity of finishing them.
Oh, my Chinese teacher asked what love is. I said love is Pichi. Then, she noticed it, wrapped in tissues, and called it "grey". /sob/
Was this the first 14 February that I ever got gifts? I dunno. I can't remember. The reason why I'm writing this blog is because I have poor memory. I'm considering to use a paper diary though, pure for truths. BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES






