17/02/2012, 23:38
Hello.My lack of presence is getting very serious. I think I'm evolving from AKARIN to NINJA. Worse still, I thought it only happens in real life, but apparently, my online presence is disappearing as well. I was just casually scrolling through the forum, trying to look for my own post and completely scrolled past myself without realising. Well, this can't be good. Even my eyes are disregarding my existence.
I haven't finished Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman yet. The deadline is 20 February, which is next Monday. Come to think of it, I never had library books due on Mondays. Or rarely so. It's a bit of trouble when you are considering whether to return the books on the due date itself (and risk getting fined for late returns) or to return on Friday (safe, but there is not much time to finish the books). If I do get fined, I'm doomed. Three library books are in my hand, and I am very familiar with the librarian's prices. (50 cents for a piece of paper!)
Oops. I forgot to spread the message that we were supposed to hand in our Chinese homework today. C-can't be helped, I guess. I don't have my classmates' phone numbers anyway.
I should really try to memorise my number and keep it stored in a corner of my brain. Forever.
Watched Another episode 6. Read spoilers on myanimelist, because. If the spoilers are true, then X's death probably will win an award for the weirdest death ever. Well, it's close to murder.
Let's end it off with a list!
Stuff that I would very much like to obtain currently (not much):
- Princess of Crystal nendoroid/figma (I CAN'T DECIDE)
- Yuzuriha Inori nendoroid/figma (ditto the above)
- Harvest Moon Twin Villages DS
I can't wait to read the new KHR chapter tomorrow (not now because I'm sleepy)~ Saw some manga caps and hope that they are real~





