この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
19/02/2012, 11:26


(points to above) That's the foreveralone keychain (mine) and cheese keychain (Pichi's) Luwi made. Isn't it the nicest thing to give someone on Valentine's/Friendship Day?

I'm now playing Mighty Pirates as though I'm not graduating this year. But really, sometimes I'll stop and think: hey, where did all our seniors go to? Then I'd realise that I'm taking the O'levels this year.

Don't think I can finish reading all three books I borrowed.

Since it's still early in the day, I'll just post my thoughts on anime (with lots of spoilers?):

Guilty Crown episode 17 - Gai returns, looking more like a girl. And what is with that creepy eye? Episode is a twist because everyone betrays Shu. Then, Gai chops off Shu's arm. The bloody arm just flew across my screen in slow-motion and I don't even want to turn my head away. Though, what just happened to Inori? Everything went by so quickly.

So, all the things that was never meant to be came true. Except for maybe the Shu-betrayal plan. He is being a boot these few episodes.

Yahiro became the only true friend to Shu, even though he was the most suspected of future betrayal. Arisa sold her body to obtain control over the student body (and she was also the one behind the Shu-betrayal plan). That's very unlike her. Funeral Parlor joins in to betray Shu, even Tsugumi (?!). Arugo still living. Inori wanted to kill Arisa for being a threat the episode before, but she didn't. She was right about Arisa wanting to hurt Shu though. Now Inori's the only one on Shu's side. (Not sure how Ayase feels about this.)

Wait. WHERE DID DARYL GO? I hope he didn't die somewhere secretly.

Persona 4 episode 19 is even more quality than before! And Naoto!! Why did you not come out wearing that bra thing?? (Is that even a swimsuit?)

Inu x Boku SS episode 6: Ririchiyo hangs out with Karuta and Banri. So adorable. The chemistry at the start is something that I have never seen before. What kind of reaction is that? Oh, Natsume, you say that interaction just happens naturally? If only that was true.

Haven't touched any Gintama episodes for so long. (sob)

And yes, I got a lot of feelings about Guilty Crown.