22/02/2012, 22:59
This week has been loaded with tests. No, actually, not quite. There's only four tests this week, but the only problem is that there are two tests in one day. Moreover, it does not help much when we have social studies and geography on Monday (how to conquer humanities: memorise), and biology and physics today. Well, can't really say much about the humanities tests. A very high chance that I will fail/borderline pass; hopefully the latter. I dunno about the science tests today though.By the way, have I ever mentioned how much I do not support the Ririchiyo and Miketsukami pairing in Inu x Boku SS? The only pairing I ship is Karuta and Banri. Because of reasons.
Tomorrow is NAPFA (2.4km run). At the very least, if I do not pass, I hope that I will still live after the day. It's not a joking matter! The newspapers are saying that youngsters (the healthy and active ones even!) are dying mysteriously when they perform vigorous exercises or endurance training. And I'm not even healthy.
Or maybe I can hope for a heavy rain so NAPFA will be cancelled.
Before I return Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman back to the school library, I will make a list of quotes/sentences that I deem interesting. It's really a good book. I'm not sure about you, but I never preferred books with fantasy and magic in it. Haruki Murakami's books, on the other hand, seem like a fairytale (Dabchick? Ice Man?), yet it tries to convey the meaning of life using an abstract way of thinking. Electrifying!
Oh, yeah. I had this conversation with my brother yesterday that went something like this:
Bro: What does the cytoplasm do? (He's studying for his Bio test.)I, as the Biology representative, gives all the wrong answers to my juniors with a straight face. Fabulous technique!
Me: It... (thinks) stores food.
Bro: But what if it's a 3-marks question?
Me: It stores glucose---
Bro: (makes a I-want-to-smack-the-peach face)
Every day that I don't post, I end up accumulating all the thoughts I have in my head. Then, I forget them, even though they have stayed stuck in my mind for many days. Sometimes, I wonder things. I wonder about lots of things.
Say, about myself. For a long time, I have been told that I am a little strange, and I have always considered it to be some kind of split-personality thing. Sometimes I can be really nice for no apparent reason. Then, on other occasions, I feel like killing everyone else. That has nothing to do with anger, if you're wondering. I don't feel mad. Maybe that's what "mindless killing" is about. It puzzles me, really.
You know, recently I just realised that ties can be used for strangling people, and they may die from it! I call that the "Monday Death"; we all know what happens on Mondays, right? Normally, I figured that spillage of blood is the easy way, but strangling makes things less messier.
So, meanwhile in class, while everyone else is hardworking and paying attention, otherwise sleeping, I am sitting in my chair, daydreaming about ways to kill Luwi. Luwi makes good target practice. She's a masochist.
What a long post!
I don't get my classmates' obsessions with pizza and Swensen's (and grape-flavoured candy?). I would rather have Bargain Dash ice-cream.
Stuff to take note:
- I went to Comics Connection yesterday and found Another's manga/novel (?). THE COVER IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT IT'S IN CHINESE.
- Tumblr posts on that Izaya figure makes me want him as well. orz
- Bye-bye to all the tests I have taken this week. /shreds them in head/
- Oh, my Chemistry test got 26/30. Strange. But I didn't pass the "pink substance" question.
Good night.






