この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
23/02/2012, 23:23

Today, I had NAPFA, and hopefully I passed. There's a low chance of me passing though. I'm the second one to pass the gantry, yet almost the last runner. Well, at least I'm still alive.

Oh, and I felt a "surge of power", as I call it, during the run. If you bend your body forward and run, it feels like you can go faster! At the same time, you risk falling forward. (I doubt that will happen though. You don't see people falling forward often.)

I borrowed Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (as usual, my bias towards the author) from the library. Just realised that the school library actually does arrange the books according to the author's name. That makes finding his books much easier. Norwegian Wood is pretty popular though. My uncle had the Chinese-translated version of it.

During Physics lesson, my concentration was temporally disrupted by the sudden introduction of metallic umbrellas with sharp points. We're doing static electricity, if any non-Physics student is curious. So those kind of things exist in the real world, and not just in Another! But isn't it kind of dangerous? Anyway, it held so much significance (the information, I mean) that I even wrote it down in my notebook.

I still haven't touched my anime. All the episodes that are released this week (and almost every other week) will accumulate and then eat up my weekend time.

And that is why I don't have a "life". Or not an interesting one.

What is a "life"? I enjoy my life, staying at one ninety-nine percent of the time. Unlike most other people who actually leave their houses to hang out in the real world, I only leave my house for school.

So, the world I view through my (non-existent) windows is pretty shallow. You can say I live under a rock.