24/02/2012, 21:15
This quality is so amazing. And Pichi, why do you look so flattened? I got Nyannyan-sensei (Natsume Yuujinchou) from a three-dollars gachapon at IMM today~ Not bad. It's bigger than Pichi, height-wise.Went to IMM with Alfur, Bandung, Rinrin, Shoron and Richard. We walked around so much that my legs were beginning to hurt. Even NAPFA has failed to activate my muscle aches. How even?
Natsume Yuujinchou Nyanko-sensei gachapon machine is a troll. It doesn't want to keep my money, and sometimes it steals away my one dollar coins. Rinrin shook the machine rather violently; I hope no one gets on STOMP. (Maybe the balls were too big that they got stuck.)
You know, I just found another reason to love libraries more than bookstores. Bookstores sell books, therefore there must be a specific demand for the books. That means that you can only find popular books there. No one is going to take the risk of ordering books that no one has heard of and end up making a loss. Libraries, on the other hand, is packed full of "ancient" books, yet there are also new books which are what's popular these days.
I'll sleep early today.
EDIT: When I reached home, anticipating my Ikea hotdog with ketchup and mustard, I realised that my dumb bro has eaten my hotdog by accident. He can't tell the difference in taste between ketchup and chilli. So now he gets to eat three hotdogs (one of which was meant for me) and I get nothing.
At least my mum brought home a glass bottle (1/3 filled with peach and apple juice). That makes me feel better.







