この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
01/03/2012, 23:41


Happy Birthday, Piffy~
Hope that you enjoyed eating the paper cake!

I spent about half an hour trying to figure out how to fold the cake paper into a box shape. Imagine me trying to make the cream puffs! Origami is definitely not my talent.

After thinking about my Emath paper, I figured I did the probability question wrong. Missed one of the possible paths.

And I got back my Social Studies test. How I wish I could give up on humanities. Or maybe just Social Studies, since Geography is not too bad. 5/14 for the test; going to need a re-test in the holidays/development week. Weeeelll.

Today, we had to distribute flyers around the school. I paired up with Luwi. Normally, I would prefer if people close their doors so we could stuck the flyer someone on their metal gate, but sometimes they leave it open and it's awkward to explain to them (in Chinese) about what we're doing.

Oh, there was someone without a gate. Just a smooth, brown door. It looks expensive!

Once, we met an old lady when we separated from the group. She asked if we wanted to eat in dialect. She was willing to give us money so we could go to the shop and buy something to eat, but we refused. Then, she pulled out fifty dollars. Σ(゜ロ゜;) Oh god, I hope she doesn't go around giving people money. That's not how you should spend money! But of course we refused the offer even more. You can't go around taking people's money either. She called us "good kids", but that is a normal reaction, no?

At least, tomorrow is Friday. Even though I have to stay back to do Physics practical.