03/03/2012, 11:52
Courtesy ought to be reciprocated. Though, for a birthday, that may not be so. Anyway, Piffy gave Pichi a bookmark in return for the present. It has many "ruv" enclosed within. Pichi's owner will be using it for the time being because this is very much better than a receipt. (Tbe book is Norwegian Wood.)I just realised I returned Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman and completely ignored my self-note. Well, great. What is a self-note if I myself do not see it?
The teachers have booked my class on almost every day during the Development Week and March Holidays. Might as well call it a normal school day if that's what they are going to do!
And my duuuuuumbro is going to Indonesia next week. He gets to visit another country before me. How unfair. Doesn't make it any better that my (supposed) overseas trip was to Malaysia, which I had already been.
Darn, the Gintama Ichiban Kuji starts today, and I'm not planning to go to La Tendo any time soon. The prizes do look rather safe, except for the Elizabeth and Shinpachi stuff. If I do miss this one, I must get the Guilty Crown one. Though Takasuji tempts me to peek under his clothing and destroy my eyes. Come to think of it, I have never played any of the Ichiban Kuji before, have I? On the bad side, using my luck this year does not seem like a very good idea.
I think I shall plan for my future now. Um, I'll start studying in June! Now, it's time to play all the way, as much as I can. And with this, you will soon see my results riding the roller-coaster.
Down my block, there seems to be a Night Market opening. I haven't bought anything from Night Markets for a while, only accompanying Alfur there for the past few times that I even went. They stopped making those mini-rides that I adored as a child. At least I know that those rides won't kill me, unlike everything else in amusement parks. Anyhow, I must obtain some cotton candy!
I still want to visit an aquarium.







