この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
05/03/2012, 17:25


This week will be the saddest week to ever exist. Though, I kind of look forward to Thursday. Thursday does not seem very intimidating; just fine-dining lessons (oh god I hope the instructor isn't scary and forceful) and rubbish-picking.

The cookies my Chinese teacher (Ms Lim) gave. She says she's leaving, so we wouldn't have an adorable Chinese teacher who lets us watch mini-shows as "appetizers" anymore. That means we join the old class again. (sooooooooooooooooob) Now there will be no one to read my journal entries, and I have not even started on the "Diary of Pichi" yet! And also, I have given the red ribbon to Pichi because it likes the teacher as well.

I must say, the cookies are really delicious. They were not soft, unlike what teacher thought. I wonder where she got them from.

For today and tomorrow, we have a long-hour motivational talk by some Champ thing. It makes me feel demoralized. Must be because my group (Sparious) was thoroughly ignored throughout the whole session, so much that its members no longer wish to participate. Therefore I think that I should prepare a drawing book to occupy myself. Talks like this don't really work for me. /failure/ and i don't work well with living humans. kill them all and see what happens~

They should just follow the normal time-table. I must say, the normal school day seems to be much more enjoyable than what I went through today.

Biology test tomorrow on Sexual Reproduction. I hope I will be able to remember what I studied tonight after the tiring talk. What if they teach us Social Studies and overwrite my memory? Or tell us to memorise something else, like the fifty word thing. (I have a feeling that it has something to do with body parts. They always say the same thing.)

Wednesday is going to be really painful as well. English mock oral and language lessons for the whole day. Then, after school I have to stay back for Social Studies re-test because I failed. At least, it's just one chapter, albeit a really big one.

Thursday better be full of fun. THERE'S NO MORE FUN IN THIS WORLD. NOT WHEN THERE IS CHINESE!

On Friday, we have mock Chinese exams. Prepare to fail because we are a sad bunch of people. I have CCA after school, even though I feel as if I have been to the talk before. Ngh.

My dumbro will be leaving tomorrow. Better tell him about organ harvesting or else he might not come back in full.

Norwegian Wood is due on 8 March. I need to read it fast! Oh, maybe I can read it during tomorrow's talk. On the other hand, I tend to not be a rude person.

P.S. I got hit by balls today. Two of them. Must refrain from violence in front of Pichi.