06/03/2012, 22:27
Ho ho. About time they got married, anyway.I re-read my Chinese teacher's SMS. She made the cookies herself! How did I even miss that? Though I feel kind of bad not replying to any of her SMS, but I'm not very active in using my phone. Except for maybe the purpose of taking photographs.
Today's talk was okay. The linking arm game made my arm hurt, being dragged around like that. And then, my non-existence has now jumped around my group and made it invisible to others. Okay. I'll become a ninja; that will be my goal.
A ninja can kill everyone without leaving a trace, probably~ (adds to goals)
Tomorrow will be a horrid day. My Bio test got postponed to tomorrow, so it will clash with the SS re-test (oh, if only I passed the first time round). I prefer to take SS tests alone, since it takes up so much of my brain's space when I need to memorise. Hopefully the Bio test will have some mercy.
Two more days until my book is due and I am not half-done with it. I'll read it tomorrow since Thursday is FUN FUN FUN.
Meanwhile, let me be distracted by Star Project even though there is hardly anything to do there. And it looks like Another just killed a few more people. A group, I think. Another makes living a normal everyday life the scariest thing on Earth.








