08/03/2012, 22:47
Using creamer (actually, I don't quite know what that is because I didn't see the label) as top hats.Delicious I-don't-know-what chocolate and white chocolate (?) mousse cake is delicious. At the same time, it's also very tiny.
Pichi stares at cake. I really like this photograph because Pichi is very adorable in it.
So, do you want the cake, Pichi? Pichi shakes its head. It looks as if it has never seen a cake before.
Today's a really fun day, thank god. It is the only enjoyable day of the week, that's for sure. The first part of the day (also, normal "lessons"), we went to a faraway place (I think people were saying Serangoon?) for our fine dining lesson. The trainer was amusing! I'm going to subscribe to his Facebook. We learned about many things, like how to hold a conversation, how to set the silverware, etc. Unfortunately, I am not too sure whether I'll be able to remember all that at the end of the year.
I think I will go to the prom night as a ninja. And steal food. No, it's not really considered stealing since I'm invited.
The food was nice at the restaurant. Though I must say, the chairs were not the most comfortable ones in the world. My butt hurts from sitting down too much. The bread was tasty. I like hard bread, but continuously spreading the butter and tearing out bread pieces were tiring. At least I didn't have to face the bony revenge of the chicken. I wonder why no one asked if anyone in my class was a vegetarian, because if it's chicken, I'm not going anywhere near it. Can't stand its smell, you know? Ah, we also had mushroom soup.
Afterwards, we came back and had to do CIP, also considered being our school's garang gunis. Went around collecting newspapers, though not much (hardly anyone left their stuff outside), but when we got some, the load was heavy. A bit too heavy for girls to carry, so some boys came to help. Anyhow, my group was the last, so they had to help out. Glad that we didn't meet any weird people along the way. Some nice people lent us a thing which we can put the newspapers and old clothes on and push it on wheels (I don't remember what's it called).
Tomorrow, we will resume the gloomy days. There's Chinese mock exams, which I hope I will not fail (again). Studying does not work for languages, especially not last-minute ones. I guess I'm a little hopeless.
I might need to choose the polytechnic path thanks to my Humanities and Chinese.
Oh, the kind librarian let me renew the book I borrowed. For some reasons, I remember her saying that renewed books will be due in a week's time, but she always gives me two weeks. Why, I wonder?










